If you have recently received your American Express card, and now you are unsure about what to do: keep reading to know more. The first step is to make sure that your card is actually activated by going to americanexpress.com/confirmcard so that you can make all the purchases or shop online or offline.
Take full benefits of the membership rewards and cashback premium offers! But there is one more step before getting your card activated, and that is confirming the status of your credit card. Follow to easy to follow steps below to get through the entire process free of any hassle!
Confirm Your American Express Card
Now that you have received your newest American Express card, there are certain formalities that you have to go through first. The premier and the most important one is the recess of confirming your credit card with the American Express bank.
There might be several questions in your head regarding how to go about the procedure, and all that needs to be done in order to finish the process smoothly. There are hardly any complications in the process, and will only take you a few minutes to figure out the entire process of the confirmation, and the final activation.
American Express cards have become a trustworthy name in the history of cards because of its longstanding exceptional service. Its incredible customer service is truly commendable.
Most importantly it makes sure that all of the customers, such as you, find it extremely easy to navigate through the maze of administrative work regarding the ownership of bank accounts and cards. Also, the additional list of exclusive bonuses, cashback, and offers, and so on is quite the cherry on top!
American Express cards are closely associated with an exciting and dynamic lifestyle so that it caters to your mood or need! Read on to learn more about the confirmation and activation of your AMEX card.
How to Confirm Your American Express Card Online?
Having online services is easy and saves more time. Now we explain how you can confirm your AMEX card online using a step by step method, read on:
- The first step is to click on the American Express official website to get authentic information about further proceedings. You can click on this link to get redirected to the official site.
- The first image you will see is that of the blue normal American Express card. You can quite navigate the rest of the website. The next step will ask you to provide certain details.
- Type out all your credentials properly and then hit the ‘Confirm’ button.
- You will be redirected to another webpage. It will ask you the question of whether you already have an account registered in americanexpress.com or not.
Option if you have an existing account:
- If yes, you can find the Login option – just fill in with your id and password and hit enter.
Option if you need to create a new account:
- If you don’t have an account, you can click on the Register New Account button.
Then follow these steps:
- In order to register your account successfully, you need to fill out some details regarding your personal life. It will notably ask for your full name, age, date of birth, address, contact details, email address, and your mother’s maiden name.
- Remember to fill in with the same details you have used for your AMEX card.
- The next step for you is to just choose a username and password for easy and regular access.
- Just note it down as this will be your entryway to this website for more information related to your American Express Card.
- And, you are done! Your card is confirmed.
You will be redirected to the home page of the website where it will show the status of your card as ‘Confirmed.’
Alternate Way to Confirm Your Card
You can also confirm your American Express card online by typing in the four-digit security number written at the back of your AMEX card. There will also be helpful instructions written on the sticker of your new card which can guide you along the way. Fill in with the correct digits, and you will get your card instantly confirmed.
READ MORE: Learn more about Olymp Trade in 2020
How to confirm your American Express card on Phone?
If you prefer the old school way of doing things, then you will be happy to know that your American Express card can also be confirmed online.
This way you do not have the additional risk of a data breach or security risks with your sensitive information. 1-800-362-6033 is the American Express card hotline. You have to dial this number to proceed with the following steps:
- The above number for the hotline is a toll-free number, so dial it up confirm your card.
- You will be soon connected to an executive of the Customer Care Support of the American Express.
- They will ask you the details of the card, such as which type it is.
- Please give them accurate answers in order to proceed further without any hiccup.
- After they are done with their verification, your card will be successfully confirmed and fully activated!
American Express Mobile App
Amex Mobile App is available on Google Play Store for Android users and Apple App Store for iPhone users. Now, users can easily maintain their card accounts, debit card, or credit card details through the app.
Also, users can apply for new Credit cards and debit cards through the app. You can go to the app, log in with your Mobile banking details, and choose which cards to use.
Yes, it is. Otherwise, you will not be able to access your American Express card in any online or offline purchase.
Yes, it is absolutely safe to confirm your American Express card online. Just make sure you are doing it from the registered website and be very careful with your personal sensitive information.
If you are unwilling to confirm your American Express card online, you can try doing it via the phone. Just call on their toll-free hotline at 1-800-362-6033, and directly speak to their Customer Care support executive.
American Express cards provide for a host of dynamic cards that are exceptionally well-tailored to the user’s needs and wants. It is the best suitable choice for living a vivid and exciting lifestyle. American Express is always one step ahead of the other credit card companies in offering the latest and the most exclusive offers and perks! AMEX keeps in mind of the diverse group of customers, and how to deliver all their many bonuses and packages custom-designed to each one of them.