Everybody is interested in learning more about their ancestral roots, whether it grew from native roots or originated in some other part of the world! Ancestrydna.com/activate helps you connect the dots so that you can find yourself back to your roots, with the full disclosure of your ancestral history, and family background and origin.
Simply go to Ancestrydna.com/activate and start the entire process of the DNA Kit to check your family ancestry. This allows the people at Ancestry DNA to look into your samples and run all kinds of checks to release you the full report you desire.
AncestryDNA Com Activate has a free trial, but you may pay using your credit card for full versions, or you can try PayPal. Find out how you can activate/verify your card via Citi.com/activate, Chase.com/verifycard, or CapitalOne/activate Card or check how PayPal Cash card works. MoneyBrighter has every guide you need.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
How to Activate Your AncestryDNA Test Online
- First, go to your browser and search for the website Ancestrydna.com/activate. This will land you on the signup page. Directly “Sign In” if you have credentials ready. Otherwise, you can also set up your new account. The instructions for setting up a new account will be given right there underneath the “Sign In” button. Click it and encode the necessary details.
- After logging into your account, you have to select your name and then click on the “Next” button.
- Then, you will find a page asking you to enter your activation code. This activation code will be there printed on the tube released to you. It will be a 15-key code, with a variation of letters and numbers. Just don’t write down the hyphens. Carefully enter the activation code, and click on “Next.”
- The next page will be a section about “You.” Enter your birth details, sex, and then click on the “Next” button. Remember to go through the Terms and Conditions Agreement of Ancestrydna Com Activate. Agreeing to it means you consent to your DNA being sampled, collected, and used for testing. Finally, click on the “Next” button again – and your DNA activation will begin.
- On the next page, you’ll see a DNA tab or an option to receive matches of your DNA. You may select “No” if you would like to be hidden from your partners. This option gives you the choice of being found by your relatives, in case they start DNA matching, as well. You can choose to stay hidden – and keep your details private if you choose the No button.
- You need to choose your ethnicity as visible to others. This will help in the quick detection of your DNA and ancestral roots.
- Review the information you’ve entered and click “activate Kit.” Then you can start taking the test.
Consenting to collect DNA is easy, but the act of collecting it could be tricky. You have to carefully follow all of the instructions in the DNA kit.
1. Before anything else, make sure that your mouth is entirely untouched by any food items. You cannot eat, drink, smoke, or chew gum within at least 30 mins before you start collecting the DNA sample.
2. Carefully take the swab out of the plastic, and take the specimen of your saliva.
3. Seal the bag, the jar, and the rest of the materials you have used to gather your DNA sample.
4. Remember to not check all the steps in the manual given to you. This is the most crucial step of unlocking your Ancestry and DNA details.
AncestryDNA claims an accuracy rate of over 99 percent for each tested marker on average.
Finally, seal all of the materials in the same envelope bag it came in. Attach everything nice and tight, and send it to the return address for further evaluation. Wait for your DNA activation. You will soon receive your DNA Samples results and get to unravel the mysteries of your ancestry.