Amazon Chase Credit Card is a perfect credit card for shoppers who shop on the Amazon.com website frequently. This is a credit card scheme, based on Visa and distributed by the Chase Bank. This card has instant credit. Most demands would be responded online within 60 seconds from the moment of request. You also earn a reward point through every transaction you make by this card.
To Activate Chase Credit cards and earn rewards, click on chase.com/amazon and Sign-Up if you’re a new customer.
This credit card is useful for those who shop a lot on Amazon. Other than that it offers relatively standard Visa card rewards reimbursing only 1 percent of the total non-Amazon spending.
Chase Credit Cards Eligible to Redeem Points on Amazon.com
Not all chase credit cards help you to redeem points on Amazon. The following list of credit cards are eligible to redeem points:
- Chase Freedom (for earning 5% cashback)
- Chase Freedom Unlimited (for simple rewards)
- Chase Sapphire
- Chase Sapphire Reserve (for frequent traveler)
- Chase Sapphire Preferred (for beginners)
- Ink Plus
- Ink Bold
- Ink Cash
- Ink Classic
- Ink Business Preferred (for small business owners)
- J.P. Morgan Palladium
- J.P. Morgan Select
- Chase Corporate Flex
Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Cards
Amazon store had launched its own credit card through Chase Bank USA, entitled it as Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card. There are two types of cards, that are:
Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card
- Get up to $60 Amazon Gift card upon approval.
- 3% back on Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market.
- 2% back on Gas station, restaurant, and drugstores.
- 1% on all other purchases.
Amazon Prime Visa Signature Card
- Get up to 100% Amazon Gift card upon approval
- 5% back on Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market
- 2% back on Gas Station, restaurant, and drugstores.
- 1% on all other purchases.
Add Chase Credit Card on Amazon
If you have a chase card which could help you redeem ultimate reward points. You need to enroll that credit card on your amazon account. To add the Chase Credit card on Amazon account follow the steps:
- Step 1: Visit the Amazon official website or open the Amazon app. Click on the menu button present on the left side.
- Step 2: Log In into your account. If you don’t have an account, then Sign Up using the credentials.
- Step 3: Now go to “Your Account”. Find “Manage Payment Options” under “Amazon Pay”. Click on “Manage Payment Options”.
- Step 4: Click on “Add a payment method”.
- Step 5: Provide the Chase Card credentials such as the name on card, card number, and the expiry date of the card.
- Step 6: As you enter the card details, click on “Add your card”.
Well, you have officially added your Chase Credit card on amazon. Enjoy shopping and redeem points.
If your Chase card has been reissued with a new account number, then you need to add the credit card again on your account with the same steps. If an error occurs while you are enrolling your Chase card, then immediately call on the number present on the backside of the card.
Redeem Chase Reward Points from Amazon
Chase Ultimate Reward points can only be redeemed from the online orders. To redeem points, follow the steps:
- Step 1: Open your shopping cart and click on the item you want to purchase.
- Step 2: Choose your payment method. Select the number of points you want to use for this order. You can also use the Amazon gift card, promotional coupon, and the eligible Chase credit card along with the chase points.
- Step 3: The points you add to an approved order will be deducted from the total amount of your order and will be displayed in the Order Summary as “Rewards Points.”
The chase points don’t change for the pending orders. The reward points get refreshed when the order will be delivered. If you have more than one chase card which helps you to redeem reward points, then you can combine and keep your points in one place. To combine points you can call on the number which is present on the backside of your card or you can visit this website – ultimaterewards.com.
Points you receive when you use Chase Credit Card on:
- Amazon.com – 3 points
- Gas Station, Drugstore, Restaurant – 2 points
- Anywhere else – 1 point
Redeem Rewards like:
- Cash Back – Redeem cash back at any time on any amount
- Gift Cards – Get $25 gift card for 2,500 points
- Travel Rewards – Purchase flight tickets, book hotels, buy cruise tickets,s or pay car rentals and redeem points through them.
Check Chase Credit Score
Checking the credit score of your credit card is important. It is a free service that you could access from the Chase Website. This helps you to monitor the purchases you make. Few features are:
- Payment History: A record of your payments will be saved.
- Credit History: Track your various credit accounts, and how long you have opened them.
- Total Balance: You will be able to check the current amount of your balances, including current and inactive ones.
- Credit Usage: The amount of credit you used in comparison to how much credit you received.
- Recent Credit: The number of credit accounts recently opened and the credit reports
- Available Credit: The amount of credit available to use.
The payment address of all Chase Credit cards is the same. Which is:
Chase Cardmember Service
PO BOX 15153
Wilmington, DE 19886-5153
Include the card number on the cheque. You can also pay via online from chase.com.
The departments usually have notary services in the United States. The limitations are for clients only, but only during standard working hours. The willingness to do so depends on the staff members who are currently present at the time you go in to request these services.
The above-mentioned steps help you to activate chase.com/amazon on an easy and secure process. The Chase Credit card gives you access to the Chase Ultimate Rewards. Some of its benefits are it gives you no foreign transaction fees, has purchase protection, got covered with an extended warranty, provides travel accident insurance, 24/7 Cardholder support, and many more.
If you are satisfied with the presented content, then please share your views. Also, reinstate what else should be provided for more information.