The First CITI Bank was established on – 16th June 1812 in New York, UNITED STATES. The CITI Bank aims to serve its clients as a trusted partner by providing financial services responsibly, which would help them to promote growth and economic success.
Its key tasks are on behalf of its clients are to safeguard the cash, lend money to the clients, make payments through them, access the capital market, and help its clients with online card activation. To activate your Citi Credit card, click on citi.com/activate. You will be launched on the activation page.
The CITI global bank connects millions of people from all around the globe. It preserves people’s money and helps them to make purchases that enhance the quality of their lives. From small daily transactions to big home loan schemes. It helps you with every payment.
They support small or big organizations with different business schemes. The bank empowers the organizations to expand and provide jobs to the citizens. This benefits the citizens and they grow economically.
CITI BANK strives to earn and maintain its clients’ trust by staying completely true and maintaining ethical standards. For more information on CITI BANK visit the “About Us” page on the official CITI BANK website.
Citi Bank Credit Card Online Activation
The activation process should be treated as an important security level entry. When you first receive your credit card, start with the activation process, then go for transferring the balance. To start activating your credit card, follow the steps:
- Step 1: Visit the CITI BANK ACTIVATION page.
- Step 2: Enter the new credit card number, and click on the “Continue” button.
- Step 3: Enter your credit-card credentials such as Card Holders name, card code, and click on “Activate”.
- Step 4: Validate your uploaded information.
- Step 5: Now you have activated your credit card. To cancel the activation process click on the “Cancel” button.
Citi Bank Credit Card Activation via Internet Banking
Follow the steps to activate credit card via net-banking:
- Step 1: Go to the official Citi website.
- Step 2: Login using the User ID and IPIN.
- Step 3: Click on the “Card Activation” option on the homepage.
- Step 4: Enter the required credentials such as the card number or the birthdate of the cardholder or the expiry date of the card and click on “SUBMIT”.
- Step 5: You will be asked to enter your ATM Pin again. Enter it and click on “Submit”.
- Step 6: Enter the OTP to authenticate and click on “Continue”.
In this way, you could easily activate your credit card by sitting on your comfortable couch and just using the internet.
Citi Bank Mobile App
The CITI Bank mobile device app provides many features to its users. Some of them are:
- Simply monitor your finances with a few taps
- Set up real-time alerts for your account operation, for example when a transaction is made, a check canceled or payment due, you should receive a message which would help you to keep on track.
- Check your account balance instantly.
- Pay your bills easily and effectively.
- Make Check Deposits (CD) through the app.
- Activate any new or reissued card through it.
- Gives you the option to search the previous 150 bank or credit card transactions from the current date.
- Reset the PIN of your card on the app.
Additional features for iOS users
- Transfer accounts globally using CITI Accounts using the CITI Global Transfer Services.
- Unlock with your touch ID on your iPhone.
- Check Citi Personal Wealth Management account balance.
- Buy and Sell equities, mutual funds, and ETFs.
- Change your Credit card due date.
Credit Card Online Bill Payment
There are 3 simple steps to pay your credit card bills via Citi Mobile App are:
- Step 1: Log into the CITI Mobile App and tap on the Credit Cards.
- Step 2: Choose your card for the payment and click on Pay Card.
- Step 3: Choose your payment option and click Pay.
Online Fraud Protection
Online fraud protection is a free service that allows you to recover against loss from the Unauthorized Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT). If your password or pin has been stolen, you need to immediately get in contact with the CITI Bank within 2 business days, or else you would be charged $500 against the unauthorized transactions. The help they provide are:
- They provide free automatic coverage. No hidden fees, or no premium deductibles.
- You will be covered with the full amount of loss. The loss on any interest or overdraft charges or returned check fees are included in it.
GET MORE INFO – HOW TO MAKE USE PAYPAL ON AMAZON
Frequently Asked Questions
Citibank does not charge you a fee for using either the Citi Mobile app or the Mobile Check Deposit program.
Step 1: Visit the credit card website at citicards.com
Step 2: If you are a new user, click “Register Now” and if you already registered yourself, click on “Sign on now”.
Step 3: Enter the required credit card credentials and click on “Continue”.
Step 4: Create your User ID and password and click “Continue”.
Step 5: Choose the security questions from the drop-down box and click “Continue”.
Step 6: From the menu option, pick the services you want to use online. Click “Continue” to complete your registration.
Your credit card account can now be reviewed online. The services you choose are listed below. To access the facility you want, click on the proper checkboxes.
To validate your card, the delivery person will be checking any one of the identification cards:
Citi Bank is under the trusted banks’ lists. It guides its customers for more future transactions like guiding a senior citizen with a retirement scheme or buying stocks or loaning a university loan. CITI BANK also provides funding to the Government so that the government could provide transportations, schools, public work, and sustainable infrastructure.
Their swift customer services to individuals allow users to solve their issues immediately. They have phone representatives who are available round-the-clock to listen to the customers.
If you think our content was productive for you, then please state your views in the comment section and we will get in touch with you.