If you do link PayPal to eBay, you will have faster and more straightforward experience when you checkout with your item. And that means lesser hassle with filling up personal information and payment method.
You see, most sellers on eBay accept PayPal as a mode of payment. One of the best reasons is that the service is free to use for all its account users. Sure, there is a charge for a transaction, but the service itself is free 100%.
Now that we have that covered, we would like to teach you how to link PayPal to eBay. Please stay tuned and read the rest of the article.
How to Link PayPal to eBay
If we are to link PayPal to eBay, you would be surprised how smooth the whole operation is. That is if you already have an active PayPal account, of course. Here’s how it goes.
- Open a new tab on your web browser and head to eBay official login page.
- Type in your email or username and password before clicking on the “Sign in” button.
- On the top-left corner of the page is your username. Click on it to show the “Account Settings.” Click on it to enter the Settings.
- Under the Account tab, click on the “Link My PayPal Account” to initiate the process.
- You will then reach the PayPal login page.
- Type in the email address of your PayPal account and the password before clicking on the “Log in” button.
- A prompt will appear that says, “You’re almost done linking your accounts.”
- Click on the “Return to eBay” button.
- Wait a few seconds, and you will automatically go back to your eBay account. This time, you will see your PayPal account information below the My Account tab.
- That’s it. You can now buy on eBay and use PayPal as your source of funds.
Now that you have linked PayPal on your eBay account purchasing any item from the store will be just like a breeze. All you need to do is choose a product, click on the checkout button, and pay using PayPal.
If in the future you decide to unlink PayPal from your eBay account, that would be just as easy as linking it. All you need to do is click on the “Unlink Accounts” button right next to your PayPal email area. And that’s it.
Do you think PayPal is the best payment method for eBay? Or do you believe that there is a much better alternative? Tell us what you think in the comment section. We would love to know your opinion.
Also, feel free to make other suggestions if you have one that is going to be useful for this community. Or perhaps, ask any questions regarding today’s topic. We appreciate your contributions, and we will try to respond to all your queries as soon as we can.