If you are running a business using PayPal for all your payment transactions, it would be best that you use the PayPal invoice. It not only gives you leverage for transaction history but also would increase your account status and look more professional.
The PayPal Invoice is a secure way to process payments online. It removes the risk of being exposed when you are doing business on the internet. The great part about the PayPal invoice is that it is easy to set up.
As long as you have a PayPal active account, you can do it right on your account dashboard. If you do not have a PayPal account yet, you may create now by signing up. It should take you just a couple of minutes to get done. That is, of course, provided that you can complete all the required personal information.
If this all sounds good to you, then we can help you with how you can avail of this feature. Here’s a brief guide on how to get started.
How to Use PayPal Invoice
PayPal Invoice is a convenient way to make payments for your business. Here’s how you could use this great feature:
- Open a web browser and go to PayPal official website.
- Now click on the login button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Log in your information with your username and password then press Enter key.
- On your account’s dashboard, click on the “Send and Request” tab on top of the page.
- On the next page, click on the “Create an Invoice” box.
- You should now see the “Manage Invoices” tab. Next to it is the “Create Invoice” tab. Click on it.
- You may now put all the required information on your personalized invoice. Put your company or business logo, contact information, billing details, item prices, shipping and tax details, and so on.
- You may check the preview first to see how your invoice would look like once they reach the recipient.
- You can choose to send the invoice by click on the “Send” button or save it for later by clicking on the “Save as Draft” button.
- That’s it. You should be done by now and start using PayPal Invoice.
PayPal Invoice has some limitations. Read through this list for some important reminders to maximize PayPal Invoice.
- Only PayPal users can send a PayPal Invoice.
- You do not need to have a merchant account to create an invoice from PayPal. Just an active or verified account will do.
- The recipient or the customer does not have to be a PayPal account holder. Just a working email will do.
- The customer can either pay through credit card or bank account using the PayPal Invoice that you sent.
- You will receive a notification from your email once the invoice is paid and you should see the funds on your PayPal account in a moment.
- Also, you can receive notifications from unpaid invoices.
- You may schedule invoices to send later to recipients.
- Be able to view the history of all your invoice transactions.
- You may send up to 1,000 invoices at once.
- PayPal Invoice is also available on the mobile app version.
If you want an on-the-go method of a payment transaction, the PayPal invoice makes it more simple and clean. Just set up a template for different scenarios or customers and use them when you need them.
You may monitor all your invoices through the dashboard and never miss a transaction ever again. This will add more efficiency to your financial activities whether you are running a business or just managing personal finances. For more info, you reach PayPal Customer Care here.
Do you think the PayPal Invoice works for you? Tell us in the comment section below. We would love to know what you think.
Share your thoughts or even ask questions if you want to know more about today’s topic. We will try our best to answer all your questions as soon as possible.