Pluto TV is a streaming service that lets you stream for free. It provides an attractive set of more than 250 channels and thousands of free movies and TV shows for the low price of absolutely zero. Pluto TV is legal and you don’t even have to share your details. They consist of more than 22 million users. It is accessible by the internet, which makes it an Over-The-Top (OTT) service and it is also an Advertising-Video-On-Demand (AVOD). To activate your Pluto TV account, click on pluto.tv/activate. To know more about activation read our post.
The user interface of Pluto TV is very straight forward. The Sign Up option is optional. Pluto TV does not produce its content. Instead, it licenses to show content from other producers. They are funded by 17 investors, Samsung Ventures, and Scripps Network is the recent investors. Pluto TV is using 80 technologies for its website, these include Google Analytics, iPhone/Android compatible, and many more.
- 1 Activate Pluto TV
- 2 Cast Pluto TV on Roku
- 3 Cast Pluto TV on Amazon Fire TV Stick
- 4 Pluto TV on Google Chromecast
- 5 Cast Pluto TV on PS4
- 6 Compatible Devices
- 7 Content available on Pluto TV
Activate Pluto TV
To Activate Pluto TV on your device, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Install Pluto TV on the device which you want to use on
- Step 2: Open the guide and open Channel no. 2
- Step 3: Click the activation button which is present on the left-hand corner of the Pluto TV guide
- Step 4: A 6-digit activation code appears on the top of the screen. Use it to activate Pluto TV on your device. If you do not have an account, visit pluto.tv/activate. Follow the guide which will be shown on your screen. There also you will receive an activation code to start using Pluto TV.
Cast Pluto TV on Roku
To activate Pluto TV, continue reading:
- Step 1: Install Pluto TV on Roku
- Step 2: Open and visit Channel 2. An activation code will appear on the screen
- Step 3: From any other device, visit my.pluto.tv/activate
- Step 4: Enter the activation code and click Activate
*GET INFO* ROKU ACTIVATION on OTHER PLATFORMS – Click Here
Cast Pluto TV on Amazon Fire TV Stick
To watch Pluto TV on Fire TV Stick, please continue reading:
- Step 1: Install Pluto TV app on Fire Stick
- Step 2: Open the app
- Step 3: Go to Channel 2
- Step 4: On Channel 2, you will receive an activation code
- Step 5: Visit my.pluto.tv/activate from a website. In the meantime do not switch off the Fire Stick
- Step 6: Enter the activation code presented by Fire Stick on your screen and click on Activate
Now you have successfully installed and activated Pluto TV for free on your Fire TV Stick.
Pluto TV on Google Chromecast
People are going crazy to use the new Google Chromecast. They would go insane if they could stream free movies and TV shows. There are two ways to watch Pluto TV on your Chromecast. One is to connect through the web, the other is to connect from a Mobile device.
Chromecast from Google Chrome
- Step 1: Open Google Chrome.
- Step 2: Click on the “more” icon present in the top right-hand corner of the window
- Step 3: Select “Cast” from the drop-down menu
- Step 4: Select the device on which you want to Chromecast. Open the Pluto TV from the casting device and start streaming.
Chromecast from Mobile or Tablet
To cast Pluto TV from your mobile or tablet, follow the guide:
- Step 1: Launch Pluto TV from your mobile
- Step 2: Search the video which you want to cast
- Step 3: While the video is playing, click on the screen and tap the “Cast” icon from the top right corner
- Step 4: Select the right Chromecast device from the available device list.
Cast Pluto TV on PS4
Pluto TV can also be launched on PlayStation 4.To enjoy streaming free movies and TV shows on your PS4, follow the steps:
- Step 1: Download Pluto TV app on your PS
- Step 2: Visit Channel 2 and you will receive an activation code
- Step 3: From any other device, use the browser and visit, Pluto TV Activation page
- Step 4: Enter the activation code from the screen, then click on activate.
You have gained access to Pluto TV on your PlayStation. Note that the Pluto TV is only available on PS4.
Pluto TV is expanding its compatibility with different devices. Here’s a list of compatible devices:
- Apple TV ( 4th Gen)
- Roku TV + Devices
- Google Chrome Web
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Amazon Kindle
- Android Devices
- iOS devices
Content available on Pluto TV
Pluto TV provides a wide range of content, with more than 250 free live streaming TV channels. It also has films and TV shows available for streaming on-demand.
- Fox Sports
- NFL Channel
- Major League Soccer
- RedBull TV
- NBC News
- Best of The Today Show
- Bloomberg Television
- Cheddar News
- Newsmax TV
- Top Stories by Newsy
- Court TV
On-Demand TV Shows
- Duck Dynasty
- Ice Road Truckers
- Storage Wars
- Cold Case Files
- Mountain Men
- 3rd Rock from the Sun
- Dog the Bounty Hunter
- American Pickers
- Grounded for Life
- The Big Short
- The Legend of Bagger Vance
- Basic Instinct
- King of New York
- The Terminator
- American Beauty
- The Weatherman
- World Trade Center
- Black Snake Moan
- The Dead Zone
- Comedy Central
- Entertainment Tonight
- Spike TV
- TV Land
Unexpectedly there is no search option on Pluto TV. You have to browse to find what you want to watch.
Pluto TV is virus and malicious free, also it contains several security hinges.
As of now, you know Pluto TV is free, but a few new contents get uploaded. It is the shortened version of major TV channels. There is no video recording option available. There is no play or pause option when you will stream any live content. It has long advertisement breaks, as it makes its money from broadcasting those ads. Pluto TV can be found on Virgin Media set-top boxes in the Apps & Games folder. Pluto TV is accessible on several major platforms including Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, Roku, Now TV, Apple Store, and Google Play Store with this addition to Virgin Media.
If our content was useful to provide information to you, then let us know.