Pluto TV is a streaming service that lets you stream for free. It provides an attractive set of more than 250 channels and thousands of free movies and TV shows for the low price of absolutely zero. This is legal, and you don’t even have to share your details. Check out here how to activate it on various devices using pluto.tv/activate.
They consist of more than 22 million users. It is accessible by the internet, which makes it an Over-The-Top (OTT) service and it is also an Advertising-Video-On-Demand (AVOD). To activate your Pluto TV account, click on pluto.tv/activate. To know more about activation read our post.
The user interface of this app is very straight forward. The Sign Up option is optional. It does not produce its content. Instead, it licenses to show content from other producers. They are funded by 17 investors, Samsung Ventures, and Scripps Network is the recent investors. It is using 80 technologies for its website, these include Google Analytics, iPhone/Android compatible, and many more.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
- How to Use Pluto.TV/Activate
- Cast Pluto TV on Roku
- Cast Pluto TV on Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Pluto TV Activate on Google Chromecast
- Cast Pluto TV on PS4
- Compatible Devices
- Content Available on Pluto TV
How to Use Pluto.TV/Activate
Time needed: 5 minutes.
To Activate the app on your device, follow these steps:
- Install app
Install the app on the device where you want to use it.
- Open guide
Open the guide and open Channel no. 2
- Click activation button
Click the activation button which is present on the left-hand corner of the guide
- Type in activation code
A 6-digit activation code appears on the top of the screen. Use it to activate Pluto on your device.
If you do not have an account, visit pluto.tv/activate. Follow the guide which will be shown on your screen. There also you will receive an activation code to start using it.
Cast Pluto TV on Roku
To activate Pluto TV, continue reading:
- Step 1: Install the app on Roku
- Step 2: Open and visit Channel 2. An activation code will appear on the screen
- Step 3: From any other device, visit my.pluto.tv/activate
- Step 4: Enter the activation code and click Activate
*GET INFO* ROKU ACTIVATION on OTHER PLATFORMS – Click Here
Cast Pluto TV on Amazon Fire TV Stick
To watch on the app on Fire TV Stick, please continue reading:
- Step 1: Install the app on Fire Stick
- Step 2: Open the app
- Step 3: Go to Channel 2
- Step 4: On Channel 2, you will receive an activation code
- Step 5: Visit my.pluto.tv/activate from a website. In the meantime do not switch off the Fire Stick
- Step 6: Enter the activation code presented by Fire Stick on your screen and click on Activate
Now you have successfully installed and activated Pluto for free on your Fire TV Stick.
Pluto TV Activate on Google Chromecast
People are going crazy to use the new Google Chromecast. They would go insane if they could stream free movies and TV shows. There are two ways to watch Pluto TV on your Chromecast. One is to connect through the web, the other is to connect from a Mobile device.
Chromecast from Google Chrome
- Step 1: Open Google Chrome.
- Step 2: Click on the “more” icon present in the top right-hand corner of the window
- Step 3: Select “Cast” from the drop-down menu
- Step 4: Select the device on which you want to Chromecast. Open the app from the casting device and start streaming.
Chromecast from Mobile or Tablet
To cast Pluto TV from your mobile or tablet, follow the guide:
- Step 1: Launch its app from your mobile
- Step 2: Search the video which you want to cast
- Step 3: While the video is playing, click on the screen and tap the “Cast” icon from the top right corner
- Step 4: Select the right Chromecast device from the available device list.
Cast Pluto TV on PS4
This app can also be launched on PlayStation 4.To enjoy streaming free movies and TV shows on your PS4, follow the steps:
- Step 1: Download Pluto TV on your PS
- Step 2: Visit Channel 2 and you will receive an activation code
- Step 3: From any other device, use the browser and visit, the Activation page
- Step 4: Enter the activation code from the screen, then click on activate.
You have gained access to the Pluto app on your PlayStation. Note that it is only available on PS4.
Pluto TV is expanding its compatibility with different devices. Here’s a list of compatible devices:
- Apple TV ( 4th Gen)
- Roku TV + Devices
- Google Chrome Web
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Amazon Kindle
- Android Devices
- iOS devices
Content Available on Pluto TV
You are provided with a wide range of content, with more than 250 free live streaming TV channels. It also has films and TV shows available for streaming on-demand.
- Fox Sports
- NFL Channel
- Major League Soccer
- RedBull TV
- NBC News
- Best of The Today Show
- Bloomberg Television
- Cheddar News
- Newsmax TV
- Top Stories by Newsy
- Court TV
On-Demand TV Shows
- Duck Dynasty
- Ice Road Truckers
- Storage Wars
- Cold Case Files
- Mountain Men
- 3rd Rock from the Sun
- Dog the Bounty Hunter
- American Pickers
- Grounded for Life
- The Big Short
- The Legend of Bagger Vance
- Basic Instinct
- King of New York
- The Terminator
- American Beauty
- The Weatherman
- World Trade Center
- Black Snake Moan
- The Dead Zone
- Comedy Central
- Entertainment Tonight
- Spike TV
- TV Land
Unexpectedly there is no search option on Pluto TV. You have to browse to find what you want to watch.
Pluto TV is virus and malicious free, also it contains several security hinges.
Pluto TV comes for free, and you can activate with at pluto.tv/activate. However, in recent times, some of the binge-worthy TV shows were added to the channels. Users may pay some extra penny to watch those shows. The payment can be made using a credit card. It has live streaming as well, but it does not have a play or a pause button. You may wait for the long advertisements to be over while watching advertiser-supported videos.
Pluto can be found on Virgin Media set-top boxes in the Apps & Games folder. It is accessible on several major platforms including Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, Roku, Now TV, Apple Store, and Google Play Store with this addition to Virgin Media.
If our content was useful to you, then let us know by commenting below.