Medicare Prescription Drug Plans or PDPs are Government issued health insurance plans. www.wellcare.com/pdp helps people get their own PDPs through easy access and gathering all the information in one place. These are only available to those whose names are already on the list and are virtually entitled to these medicare plans, either Medicare Part D or Medicare B plans.
Only the individuals who are entitled to this and pass the eligibility tests can get full access to these Medicare Prescription Drug Plans or PDPs and purchase drugs in pharmacies when necessary. The Federal Government has already mentioned specific rules and regulations regarding the distribution of such medications. This goes along with the coverage of basic and minimum standards of benefits. These specified lists have respective plan packages, costs, and other requirements that are essential by law.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
What PDP Plans Do WellCare Offer
www.wellcare.com/pdp offers two kinds of Prescription Drug Plans:
- WellCare Classic Plan
- WellCare Extra Plan
They also offer several additional healthcare and Medicare plans such as the Medicare Advantage Plans, Special Needs Plans or the SNP, and other Medicaid Plans. You can search from their directory of all the available Drug Plans and thoroughly check out all the details of providers.
You can pay for your plan using any major credit card. Check out here how you can activate your Citi.com/activate Card, AmericanExpress.com/confirmcard, BankofAmerica.com/activate, or Capitalone.com/activate credit card.
How Can I Enroll in WellCare?
You can enroll at www.wellcare.com/pdp through four easy and simple steps. You can choose whichever one is the most convenient for you.
- You can enroll through the online procedures. Check out all the links of plan packages’ details directly from the website, and complete your application right there.
- You can register through the mail. You can download the entire form in either English or Spanish. Choose your language, download the form, fill it out, and then post it to the P.O address mentioned on the form.
- You can enroll through the phone. You can check out all the available numbers for calling on the Contact Us page from their official page. Some official representatives will help you with the registration process over the phone.
- You can enroll through Medicare.gov. There is the official CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Centre, which will also assist you in the enrollment process if you need further guidance. You can find it from medicare.gov.
Can I find my Plan Information Online?
You can view your Prescription Drug Plan materials and evidence of coverage online. So you don’t have to worry about going through various resources. All the relevant documents and essential pieces of information are all here. Just click on the Find My Plan button and search.
- Go to www.wellcare.com/pdp and click on the Select State button available on the homepage’s top right corner.
- Once you get on the respective State’s main landing page, start with the Find My Plan button and start going through the details.
- You would also have to type in Medicaid, along with your zip code, to narrow down your search with proper precision.
- Once you settle on which plan you want, start reading its details by clicking on the plan.
If you want to cancel your Wellcare Health plans, you must contact customer service directly. While you can contact them online or by mail, it is still best to call them on the phone. This way, you get to explain that you want to cancel your plan. They will be able to process it more quickly.
The letter usually reflects what you currently paid and what your new premium is. You will find details of your deductibles if applicable. It also contains different costs for the tiers of medication.
If you finally decide to enroll yourself at the www.wellcare.com/pdp Medicaid plans, then be wary of all the details written in the fine print and go through all of the information and evidence files and folders available regarding that plan. Suppose you are not well informed about your own prescription drug plan materials and other coverage details to purchase drugs even during emergencies. In that case, you will be exploited and ripped off from the benefits you are genuinely entitled to. So, be careful with moving forward with the PDPs, and go through all of the plan details carefully. Ask us about Plan Options, Enhanced Plans, Supplement Plans, Monthly Premiums, Cost Plans, Regional Plans, Standard Benefit, Annual Premium, Health care Benefits or anything from the article.