Xfinity is a subsidiary of Comcast Cable Communications, LLC. It provides three services. The digital cable/TV is known as Xfinity TV, the digital voice/phone is known as Xfinity Voice, and the high-speed internet service is known as Xfinity Internet.
If you want to use any of the services of Xfinity, then click on xfinity.com/myaccount and Sign In. If you don’t have an ID, create one.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Xfinity Cable TV service gets you to access channels like CNN, Comedy Central, Disney Channel, ESPN, FOX, HBO, MTV, National Geographic, Nickelodeon, VH1, and many more. this also provides an immense on-demand library which is perfect if you already know what you want to see.
Xfinity TV Plans
- Digital Starter TV – $70.99/month. It includes Xfinity on-demand options and provides you with 140+ digital channels.
- Extra – $49.99/month. Gets you
- Digital Preferred – $59.99/month. Gets you to access 220+ digital channels. Channels like Cartoon Network, History, Nat Geo Wild are present in this subscription.
- Preferred+ – $59.99/month, but for the first 12 months. Gets you to access 220+ channels. Channels like ESPN, HGTV, TBS, TNT, and many more are present in it.
The Xfinity internet plans are so strong that it lets you stream 4K videos along with multiple users at the same time. It lets you download HD movies in minutes. Play online games without lag and upload big work files instantly.
Xfinity Internet Plans
- Performance Starter+ : $24.99/month. Download speed up to 25 Mbps. Upload speed up to 3 Mbps. This is for the first 12 months with a 1-year agreement.
- Performance select : $34.99/month. Download speed up to 100 Mbps. Upload speed up to 5 Mbps. This is for the first 12 months with a 1-year agreement.
- Performance Pro+ : $49.99/month. Download speed up to 200 Mbps. Upload speed up to 5 Mbps. This is for the first 12 months with a 1-year agreement.
- Blast! : $64.99/month. Download speed up to 300Mbps. Upload speed up to 10 Mbps. This is applicable for the first 12 months with a 1-year agreement.
- Extreme Pro+ : $74.99/month.Download speed up to 600 Mbps. Upload speed up to 15 Mbps. This is applicable for the first 12 months with a 1year agreement.
- Gigabit : *$84.99/month. Download speed up to 1000 Mbps. Upload speed up to 35 Mbps. Applicable for the first 12 months after installation, with a 1-year agreement.
- Gigabit Pro: $299.95/month. Download speed up to 2000 Mbps. Upload speed up to 2000Mbps. This plan requires a 2 years agreement and it is only applicable through online orders.
No Contract Plans
If you’re unhappy with annual contracts or have an imminent transfer that makes you suspicious of early termination fees, Xfinity’s No-Contract plans should take care of you.
- Performance Starter (No Contract) : $30.00/month. Download speed up to 25 Mbps and Upload speed up to 5 Mbps. Available for the first 12 months.
- Blast! (No Contract) : $60.00/month. Download speed up to 200 Mbps. Upload speed up to 10 Mbps. Available for the first 12 months.
- Extreme Pro (No Contact) : $80.00/month. 600Mbps download speed and 15 Mbps upload speed.
Some of Xfinity Voice’s popular features are – It lets you block a caller ID. You can keep a call on waiting. Get the utility to listen to voicemails. Reject unidentified caller ID. Make 3 way calling along with unlimited nationwide calls and texts.
Xfinity Voice Plans
- Performance Plus Saver Double Play: $49.99/month. Unlimited nationwide calling with 75 Mbps downloads speed. This rate is fixed for the first 24 months with 2 years agreement.
- X1 Saver Pro+ Triple Play : $104.99/month. Unlimited Nationwide calling with 300 Mbps downloads speed. Also, get 140+ channels for free. This rate is fixed for the first 24 months with 2 years agreement.
- X1 Preferred Pro+ Triple Play : $139.99/month. Unlimited nationwide calling with 1000 Mbps downloads speed. Get access to 220+ channels for free. This rate is fixed for the first 24 months with 2 years agreement.
- X1 Premier Pro+ Triple Play : $159.99/month. Unlimited nationwide calling with 1000 Mbps downloads speed. Get 260+ channels for free. This rate is fixed for the first 24 months with 2 years agreement.
Pay Xfinity Bills
There are many ways to pay Xfinity bills. You could use Xfinity my account app on mobile devices or pay through an online portal or visit one of their stores or pay through an automated phone system.
Pay Bills through Xfinity My Account App
To make a payment through Xfinity My account App, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Sign In to your account with the registered ID and Password
- Step 2: Click on “Make a Payment”.
- Step 3: Select the due amount or pay for another amount.
- Step 4: Select any of the saved cards on your payment list. You can also add a new card.
- Step 5: Check the amount you want to pay and click on “Submit Payment”.
- Step 6: You will receive a payment successful message. Click done to exit the process.
Pay Bills through Xfinity My Account Online
To make a bill payment online:
- Step 1: Sign In on Xfinity My Account from a browser.
- Step 2: Go to the Billing tab and click on “Make a Payment”.
- Step 3: Choose the amount and and select the payment date.
- Step 4: Select the payment method and click on “Continue”.
- Step 5: Check your payment details and click on “Submit Payment”.
- Step 6: You will receive a confirmation message of your payment. You can also download or print the payment details.
Other ways to Pay Bills
You can pay bills by the automated phone system. Dial 1-800-Xfinity (1-800-934-6489) and follow the instructions as requested. You could visit any of the stores and use the Xfinity Self Service Kiosks.
Check Balance and Due Date
To view your account balance and the due dates of any bill, follow the steps:
- Step 1: Open your account from the official app. You will see the Balance Due section on the home screen.
- Step 2: Click on “View Bill Details and history”. Check your 24 months account statement in PDF form. You can also print the PDF.
With the Xfinity ID username and password, try logging in to the Xfinity mobile app. If you are unable to access that information, you can recover your account information. If you are a customer, but there is a “not a customer” message on the screen, Then call on (888) 936-4968 and speak to the Xfinity Mobile Specialist.
You can use your email ID to receive alerts of Xfinity Notifications. Xfinity was to solve consumer-facing internet issues.
If you have found our content useful, state your views in the comment section. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.