YouTube is an incredible platform that offers a broad range of shows. It is basically a user-generated content platform that is totally free for streaming. It also allows the user to upload their videos online and after reaching a certain range of subscribers, YouTube starts paying for the videos. People also use embedded video links on their blogs. On this page, let’s take about youtube.com/activate and how you can activate YouTube on your Smart TV.
Along with YouTube, other streaming apps can be activated on your smart devices using pbs.org/activate, watch.foodnetwork.com/activate, foxnews.com/connect, dishanywhere.com/activate. Find how to activate these apps on Money Brighter Site.
In this 21st century, people love to watch movies on big screens rather than small screens. In this COVID pandemic situation, everyone started watching their favorite shows on their smart TV. To activate YouTube on your home TV, click on youtube.com/activate, and enjoy streaming it with your family. Users whose TV doesn’t support built-in apps can follow our content to know how to activate it on older TV versions. Meanwhile, you can check walmart.capitalone.com/activate to know more about capital one activation.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
What Is YouTube Activation?
YouTube is a video streaming application. To activate it on any smart device, one has to get an activation code. Users can get a code of activation by using their smartphones. It is easy and less time-consuming to activate YouTube on any smart device such as Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Samsung TV, and so on. This guide will help you to activate the app with easy steps.
Activating YouTube on Smart TV Built-in App
Time needed: 5 minutes.
If your TV has a built-in app, then you need to follow these simple steps:
- Go to YouTube
Open the app on your smart TV
- Sign in
Click the Gear icon on the top left and click Sign In
- Wait for the code
After you provide your credentials, wait till you will receive a code on your TV
- Go to activate link
Now open Youtube.com/activate from your mobile phone or laptop.
- Sign in
Enter the account information and Sign In.
- Type in activation code
Enter the activation code which is on your TV screen, then click Allow Access.
Now you can enjoy streaming on a big screen.
Activating on Older TV Versions
You can activate YouTube on an older TV, manufactured before 2013. Make sure the TV has an old flash app. In that case, follow the below-mentioned steps,
- Open the YouTube app on your TV
- From the left side menu box, click on the Sign In option
- After you provide the information, keep your TV screen on
- Open Youtube.com/activate from your mobile devices or any other devices and Sign In
- Within a few moments, you’ll see an 8 digit code on your TV screen. Enter the activation code.
- Click “Allow” to accept terms and conditions. Now enjoy streaming it on the big screen.
There are other ways to connect YouTube to an old version of TV. Click on the video below, to watch some in-hand experience with gadgets.
Activate on Apple TV
You can access YouTube on Apple TV. But a gentle reminder that the app on the 1st and 2nd generation of Apple TV is a 3rd-party app that isn’t supported by YouTube. The 3rd generation of apple TV consists of the app which is developed by the YouTube team. The below-stated steps are the activation process on Apple TV,
- Open the app on the Apple TV
- Sign In to your account, and a code will be generated on your screen.
- Visit youtube.com/activation from any other device
- Enter your Google account information and Sign In. Enter the code which is on your TV screen
- Now you’re logged in to your YouTube account, enjoy streaming it on your Apple TV.
If you’re using your iPhone and facing issues, you can check support.apple.com/iphone/restore.
YouTube TV on Apple TV
The YouTube TV app is available in the apple store. The essential steps to download and activate YouTube TV on Apple TV are:
- Switch on the Apple TV and open the apple store. Search YouTube TV. Select the genuine one, provide your Apple ID if requested, and start downloading.
- After downloading, open the YouTube TV app. You will have to activate it before using it.
- Visit tv.youtube.com from your laptop or phone. Provide your credentials to create an account, confirm your location and you will land on the activation page.
- During the activation process, a code will be generated on your TV screen. Provide the code on the activation page and you will be able to access YouTube TV on your Apple TV.
Activating YouTube with Other Devices
Being one of the most famous platforms for streaming videos online and being one of the most crucial platforms to upload videos, people around the world use YouTube for gaining knowledge and to get paid for sharing the knowledge using the platform. Thus people also want to stream on devices like Xbox One or PlayStation 3. Thus the next two articles are for them:
YouTube Activation on Xbox One
Activating YouTube on Xbox One is as simple as the rest of the other devices. You just need to put the code and sign in. If it is your first time, then follow the guidelines below which are in brief:
- Go To the YouTube app on your Xbox One and visit the Sign In and Settings page
- Select Sign In and press X
- Provide your account credentials and click next. A code will pop up on your screen. Make sure you do not turn off the screen, or else you will have to start from the beginning.
- Visit youtube.com/activate from other devices, like the phone or tablet
- Copy the 8-digit verification code on the activation page from Xbox and complete the activation process.
Now enjoy the streaming tutorial, and be unstoppable.
Once you activate YouTube on any of your smart TVs, you will get the list of channels you subscribed to or want to watch. You can go to the channel option and watch your favorite shows anytime. If you are using the free version then you will get limited numbers of channels available in your region. However, you can always go for add-ons to add premium channels.
YouTube Activation on PlayStation 3
You will sign up with your Google Account when you first launch the YouTube app. Once you sign up, you’ll get more services like playlists and subscriptions on it. To sign in, take the following steps:
- On your PlayStation 3, go to the Sign In and Settings option
- Select Sign In using the X button
- A code has been generated on the screen
- On your computer or phone type this URL youtube.com/activate
- Enter the code on the other device, and you will be logged in Youtube on your Playstation.
Enjoy streaming YouTube on your PlayStation 3, well you could control it with your phone or tablet.
YouTube TV subscription is a live tv streaming service that costs $49.99 per month and offers over 70 different channels.
You start earning on YouTube by generating advertisements through AdSense or click-on You start earning on YouTube by generating advertisements through AdSense or click-on the affiliate links or sponsorship with popular brands. It starts paying you only after you have earned more than $100 by placing ads on your channel or video.
So, measures to enable YouTube on various platforms were these. Each step can differ based on the layout but deciding what to do next isn’t going to be that challenging. Even, don’t hesitate to grab it from the app store if you can’t locate the version. But if you are unable to locate the YouTube app on the app store, then make sure your device supports the app.
Streaming YouTube on Smart TVs requires a good amount of internet connection. Make sure you have Wi-Fi at home. If you have an Amazon streaming stick, Roku home TV, Samsung TV, or Apply TV, it is easy to activate YouTube on them. Share your views with us by commenting below.